Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategically manage warehouse/Godown in compliance with company's policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational working with Logistic Manager.
- Adhere to all warehousing handling requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well versed with Ms Office
- teamworking skills
- planning and organising skills to effectively manage the flow of stock
- analytical ability
- accuracy and attention to detail
- initiative and decisiveness
- flexible approach to work as many warehouses operate shift patterns
- knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 1,25,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategorySCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desai Brothers Limited (Namkeen) 1901
Company was established in the year 1901 by the founder late Shri. H.V. Desai and over the last 11 decades, his sons and grandsons through their adventurous spirit, industrious efforts, unstinted devotion and dynamic vision have progressively contributed to sustained growth and development of Bidi business now carried in the name of Desai Brothers Ltd., with administrative head quarter at Pune and branches at various places in India. The Company enjoys the coveted reputation of being one of the largest manufacturers of high quality Bidis in India. The Company employs more than 1, 25,000 workers and over 1,500 managerial and administrative personnel, operating at various levels. The marketing network of the Company is spread over in the states of northern, western, central and southern India. Company have also launched Namkeen products by the Brand name Pitaara in 2013 which has received good response from the market. The Company has also diversified into various businesses like Wind Power Generation, Finance & Investment and Hotel Industry. Company is growing by leaps and bounds. Company's expansion plans are in full swing and hope to achieve the required growth rate.
Contact Company:Desai Brothers Limited (Namkeen) 1901
Address:Desai Brothers Ltd Desai House, 177/2 Dhole Patil Road, Pune - 411 001, Maharashtra, India Tel: 020 2600 4100 | Fax: 020 2600 4110